PCA SUMMER PROGRAMS 2023
We are so excited to share that our PCA Summer Programs are now open for online enrollment! We're accepting registrations for students in K1 - 5th grade for our Summer Camp & 1st - 4th grade for our Sports Camp.
Should you be interested in registering your child, carefully review the summer programs information sheet attached and proceed to the new online enrollment link: https://pca.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/camper/App
Space is limited and registrations will be processed online on a first-come, first-serve basis until we have reached capacity. Secure your spot today!
Please note some of the changes to this year's summer programs:
- Our PCA Summer Programs have transitioned to a new online enrollment platform!
- You will be required to submit an online application for each student.
- You must pre-register for each week that your child will be attending camp.
- After your initial selections, additional weeks may be added so long as there is availability in the program.
- All camp fees and tuition are non-refundable and non-transferable from week to week, cancellations will not be allowed.
- Registration fees will withdraw 1-2 business days from your enrollment application submission. Weekly Camp tuition fees will withdraw from the financial institution entered on your enrollment the Thursday prior to each week your student is enrolled in.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact our school at 954-434-1550 or email email@example.com.
Summer Camp Intervention Program
PCA is offering an intensive reading or math program over the summer led by Mrs. Longo. The goal of summer intervention is to accelerate literacy in the areas of reading or mathematics, enabling students to become more proficient in grade level academic skills.
Summer is a critical time for students who are struggling academically. According to research, students’ overall achievements in the areas of math, reading, and spelling can suffer a 2.6 month loss in achievement. We'd love to help reduce the “summer slide” by closing the learning gaps of the school year.
If your child will be attending PCA Summer Camp, he/she may do both (camp and intervention) at a prorated fee. Please note that space is limited for intervention and based upon need. We encourage you to register in advance to secure your spot and receive placement testing before summer begins.
For more information about the Summer Intervention Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly. For questions about Summer Camp, please contact email@example.com.
SUMMER CAMP INTERVENTION - INFORMATIONAL FLYER