HURRICANE RELIEF FOR THE BAHAMAS
We are collecting hurricane relief items for those affected by Hurricane Dorian. As you know, the Bahamas suffered terrible devastation and loss as the storm remained over the island as a category 5 storm. We are asking our PCA family to please help us collect items to send their way. As you go through your homes, we ask that you please consider donating anything you may not need. We have put together a list of items for you to consider.
All donations can be dropped off at PCA. We are working closely with Ms. Robinson and other PCA families who have contacts in the Bahamas to ensure the delivery of your donations. Please join us as we help and pray for those in need.
Items we are looking for include, but are not limited to:
- tools (with basic tool kits)
- heavy duty construction trash bags
- face/dust masks
- cleaning supplies (Lysol, disinfectants, bleach, etc)
- non-perishable food and bottled water
- baby food and formula
- disposable flatware and dishes
- manual can openers
- clothes for all age groups (all most people have left is the clothes on their backs)
- paper towels
- sleeping bags
- bathroom towels
- all toiletries (toilet paper, tooth brushes, tooth paste, soap, shampoo, conditioner, feminine hygiene products, deodorants)
- flashlights and batteries
- solar lights
- masking tape
- first aid supplies (antibacterial ointment, rubbing alcohol, peroxide, bandages, aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen)
- mosquito repellant
- school supplies
We thank you in advance for partnering with us and helping those in need. For more information, please contact our school at 954-434-1550, visit www.ilovepca.com or www.potentialchurch.com.
Thanks and blessings!